Saturday, October 20, 2018

WHAT ARE THE JAPANESE SMOKING?

Pony tails and poofy skirts? Okay, that's ... intriguing. Not quite the musical act that was expected, but whatever. When you cross hyper caffeinated uber gothic girlie cute with loud smashing music, you get Babymetal.
Not quite my prefered cross-over genre.


GIMME CHOCOLATE!

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY.]


The terms "weird charm" and "super uber affengeil' do NOT come to mind.


Earlier today I told a co-worker I might end up trying to find that Hello Kitty perfume from years ago. These three girls have been snorting it.
It was meant for their demographic.
Precisely.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...