Monday, October 22, 2018

PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS ARE ANTI-SEMITIC

A fight on Facebook sent my bloodpressure soaring last night. It was of course with an Israeli who supports Trump, and believes that the five billion American tax-payer dollars we send to his country every year is well worth it, a benefit to the United States economy. And that Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are decent people.
Whose attempt to remove healthcare for millions of citizens is no problem.
And in any case minor, because, well, you know.
Trump is divinely inspired.
Jerusalem!


Jonathan, like many Americans who moved to Israel, has become much more rightwing assholish since he made aliyah. And enjoys socialized medicine in a country that might not exist without the United States.

[Shan't mention David B. and Shoshana S. or other borderline racists.]


The last thing I need at one o'clock in the morning is for some lazy-ass guitar picking hipster leech to cause me a coronary.



Personally I think that Mitch McConnell and his Kuomintang gangster bitch wife need to be put in front of a firing squad, along with the entire upper echelon of the Republican Party, and a very great many leading fundamentalist Christians, but you know, that's just me.



The problem with Israeli enthusiasm for the American rightwing is that they have no problem with millions of Americans losing access to healthcare if Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump have their way.
They're fine with that.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...