Thursday, December 17, 2020

WHY UMBRELLAS ARE ESSENTIAL

A facebook memory from several years ago, which still holds:

I don't see colour or gender, I only perceive threatening amorphous blobs with fuzzy outlines, unless they are less then five feet away, in which case I start screaming, and trying to hit them with my umbrella, especially if they are on public transit, because I need my own karma-realm, bitches.

Don't you dare question my choices.
It's a philosophy and a life-style.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DE LUXE VIRGIN

When you think about it, pipe terminology is distinctly queer. Billiard. Bulldog. Panel. Pear. Squashed tomato. Tiger stripe. Virgin, de lux...