Saturday, January 04, 2020

BAD SALAD

It's all about a proper diet. Which is why I am determined to never touch raw lettuce again. That stuff is frightful. Aragula too. Kindly cook it, you know, stirfry briefly with some chopped fatty pork or swished over heat with a little oyster sauce, so that it tastes good.

Similar to that, some subjects are not up for discussion. Reader Stevie offered a link to an article and entreated me to devote a post to it. I promptly deleted his comment, and no longer have the link. No, it wasn't about veganism or smoking cessation.

There is nothing I could contribute to any discussion of that subject.
Nor is there anything I wish others to contribute.
It interests me not at all.


Stevie is one of three people.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

RABBIT RABBIT, ALL YOU BAD SINGERS!

Rabbit rabbit. Happy May First. Now that I've got that out of the way, let's talk about why many marketing types and trailerparkers ...