Thursday, November 08, 2018

MUST BE A STERLING STENCH

Too much time there. But, you see, there was a small dog. Who, as it turns out, likes my lap. So it was necessary. Prince is short, fluffy, and calm.
And has lovely fur.

He does not mind the smell of a pipe smoker.

You can understand why I stayed.


When I got home I swilled some tea made of panax notoginseng and ginger, with pu erh, to settle my stomach and ensure a peaceful night's sleep. Should have added chan pei, but it would have taken longer to decoct.


Slow stroll, puffing a pipe filled with a mixture of flue-cured leaves.
40% dark matured Virginia, 60% medium flake.


It's not that I particularly like dogs. They're just people. Closer to the ground, with a nose thing going on, but otherwise not very remarkable. They recognize that whatever my odour, I do not smell skeevy.
So we get along.

Cats often like me too.

I have no tuna.

Baffling.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...