Monday, November 05, 2018

LUMPY AND IN A LIPSTICK FRENZY

Are there fibres in cheesy poofs? I ask, because when I came home my apartment mate, the small Cantonese woman who lives in the other room and does not currently have a boy friend, was avidly watching The Real Housewives of some place where rather unpleasant entitled white women live, and consequently I snagged the family size bag of cheesy poofs and scarfed them down. They are light, airy, and addictive.

Especially when those bitches are on vacation and acting badly.

I swear, they should have shown the cocaine.

They must have done a line.

Several.



If she had a boyfriend, she would have eaten them all. I sure hope there's fibre there, because now I don't feel like dinner anymore.

Left to my own devices, that wouldn't be on teevee, ever, and there wouldn't be a bag of cheesy poofs.

I do not need to see a show about entitled white women.

I work in Marin.




Injected lips and enlarged breasts detract from their emotional validity.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...