Friday, July 01, 2011

BEST VIEW OF FIREWORKS IN SAN FRANCISCO

Every year on July Fourth there is a stunning fireworks display down at the wharf. Usually you aren't stunned unless you live in Oakland, as the fog will sweep in and muffle the view from almost anywhere in San Francisco.
It's actually rather nice listening to softened rumbles, and seeing sudden eerie glows of colour in the grey.
But if you wanted to watch fireworks, it is pointless.

Might as well stay at home. It's a perfect time for passionate lovemaking, sleepy cuddling, long showers, or a refreshing hot beverage.

This year, I think I'll go for the hot beverage.


It's not that I object to bringing a throw-rug to the top of Lafayette Heights and huddling together for shared body-warmth in the cold San Francisco evening. But if you've been paying attention to this blog, you will know that for reasons beyond my control that is no longer part of my life.

A man huddling in his own warmth in a park in San Francisco will often be looked at askance, to say the least.
I would rather avoid any askance-looking, so I'll probably stay at home with my throw-rug.
And my hot beverage.
Imagining fireworks.


Heck, if I stay at home, there's no need to keep my clothes on either!
Perhaps I will swan around the apartment naked in the dark, sipping my hot beverage, smoking my pipe, and listening to the booming in the mist.

Nudity is freedom.


Happy Fourth.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Tzipporah said...

Sorry, all I've got is this:

funny-pictures-people-who-live-in-glass-houses-should-not-become-nudists.jpg

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...