Thursday, December 27, 2018

JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER

Five more days until I have health insurance. And dammit, it has been a hard slog till now. "Hello, doctor, let us talk about circulatory issues. And did you know that more doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette? Yes, in a repeated national survey, doctors in ALL branches of medicine, in ALL parts of the country, when asked "what cigarette do YOU smoke", answered..."
It certainly should be a mighty interesting conversation.
Elizabethan Mixture, in a Parker Billiard.
Plus Scotch and water.


Five more days.


This piece of briar was turned into a pipe before I was born. Marty down on Battery Street sold in to me in '04 0r '05, and it's one of my best smokers.
An excellent pipe. Sweet, dry, perfect with whatever I put into it.


Five more days.


The last conversation I had with a doctor was in reference to an infected hangnail. I was told that quitting smoking was important, but the connection with pus coming out of my toe was unclear. "Hello, doctor, my foot. No probable relation to enjoying tobacco, it's my effing foot."


I am a cynical type.


And I no longer have an infected hangnail.

Why don't you try Camels for a month, to see what a difference a smooth, rich tasting cigarette can make to your enjoyment?

Five more days.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE TEENAGE DIET

The dumplings were fine. Lovely. Should have left it at that. And not augmented them with panfried pickled vegetables chilipaste hot oil, a ...