Sunday, November 26, 2017

THE SPORK GENERATION

It is hard to believe that it took over ten years for me to discover the Penguin of Doom, and to realize that I still haven't seen an episode of Naruto. But, thanks to Isaac G. M. in a group whose name and purpose cannot be mentioned, because it would trigger too many people, I now know of the penguin's existence, and must research Naruto.
At some point in the future.
Maybe.


Quote:

"hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!"

End quote.


Actually, it isn't hard to believe. I'm largely out of the loop on much of this internet sh*t. I don't own a cell-phone, and didn't even know about "dank memes" until a few months ago.


If the Penguin of Doom was a thirteen year old bisexual girl in 2006, she's probably finished college by now.


In relation thereto, I should mention that the spork is over a century old, but the spoodle is not even fully defined yet, although it seems to mostly be understood as an eight ounce single serving ladle for portion control, used in the food industry, the military, educational institutions, and prisons.

What's scooped in a spoodle can be eaten with a spork.

The spork generation eats slop.
In rectangular trays.



Spork. Random. Freinds.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...